Evan Beau is a trademarked name under the corporation name Evan Beau Cosmetics Inc, in Canada and the US.
Contact: Lauren Kurtz
All orders will be processed within 1-3 business days, and deliveries are made with Canada Post and its affiliates, or by private courier within the greater Toronto area.
Evan Beau accepts all major credit cards through the Shopify payment gateway embedded into the site, as well as through PayPal, and Apple Pay.
We currently do not have an operational return policy for any of our offerings, however returns or refunds can be made on a per-case basis. Please email email@example.com with the subject heading “Returns”.
- You have the following choices with how your information is used:
- You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that you receive. You can also edit your e-mail preferences on your “My Account” page. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discontinue receiving material by mail.
- If you have given us permission to store your credit card information and your credit card issuer provides an account updater service, we may receive updated credit card information from the issuer (through third party service providers), including updated credit card number and expiry date. If you don’t want merchants like Evan Beau to receive your updated credit card information please contact your card issuer
Blog posts are to be considered opinions and in no way constitute medical, emotional, behavioural, or purchasing advice to its readers.
Communicating With Us
- If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
Changes To This Policy
- "Cookies" are small bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on the site to make your visits to our website more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences when you visit our website. If you've chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some of the functionality of our website may be lost. Certain of our web page, particularly those that require a login and password, require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser.
- Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.