Evan Beau is a trademarked name under the corporation name Evan Beau Cosmetics Inc, in Canada and the US.
Contact: Lauren Kurtz
All orders will be processed within 1-3 business days, and deliveries are made with Canada Post and its affiliates, or by private courier within the greater Toronto area.
Evan Beau accepts all major credit cards through the Shopify payment gateway embedded into the site, as well as through PayPal, and Apple Pay gateways.
We currently do not have an operational return policy for any of our offerings, however returns or refunds can be made on a per-case basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Returns”.
Note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you can look at our websites, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Evan Beau primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We may use your information to track your purchase history, suggest products, and to contact you for account and promotional purposes, or to send you information in the form of a newsletter if you sign up for that service with us. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Evan Beau may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service providers. We may share your personal information with employees, private contractors, or companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service.
- Joint Marketing Partners. We may share your personal information with third parties that we have partnered with to jointly create and offer a product, giveaway, or service.
- Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature, Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook.
Evan Beau may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
- Aggregate information. We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
- Behavioral-based advertising. A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest.
How We Protect Your Information
- The file containing your personal information is maintained on our servers or those of our service providers and is accessible by our authorized employees, agents and mandataries who require access in order to perform their job functions. We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
Changes To This Policy
- "Cookies" are small bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on the site to make your visits to our website more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences when you visit our website. If you've chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some of the functionality of our website may be lost. Certain of our web page, particularly those that require a login and password, require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser.
- Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.